Dubai 96 Hours Transit Visa — Single Entry
This Dubai 96 Hours Transit Visa gets you access across any province in the United Arab Emirates 🇦🇪 including:
° Abu Dhabi ° Ajman ° Fujairah ° Sharjah ° Dubai ° Ras al-Khaimah ° Umm al-Qaiwain.
Create unforgettable memories solo, with your kids, your spouse, common-law partners, loved ones, family members, friends, work colleagues, clients, or business partners, at the world’s number destination for tourism, and discover the new land of opportunities for study, work, business, health creation, investments, retirement, residency, and more.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) 🇦🇪 has so many visa types for transit, tourism, business, work, and residency; this includes 14 days, 30 days, and 5 years and 10 years Golden Visa. Get expert help with picking the right type of Dubai Visa for your purpose, click here to chat 💬 with our Live Chat 💬 Support, or WhatsApp Us.
V i s a S u m ma r y :
▪ Dubai Visa Requirements:
° International Passport ID (with a minimum of 6 months validity).
° White Background Photo Passport (Clearly Scanned).
° Payment (not required if you made a card payment.).
° Travel Itinerary (Verifiable Return Flight and Hotel Reservation),
° AED1000 – AED5000 Refundable Deposit (not required for family)
° Verifiable Bank Statement (Most Recent 6 Months Statement)
▪ How to Apply for Dubai Visa:
° Step 1. Fill out the Dubai Visa Form online.
° Step 2. Pay for your Dubai Visa online.
° Step 3. Get your eVisa in your email.
▪ Visa Purpose: Dubai Transit visas are not to be used for studying, working, or residing in the UAE.
▪ Visa Type: This is a Single Entry eVisa, meaning you can only use it to enter the United Arab Emirates once.
▪ Visa Extensions: Visa Expiring Soon? Stay longer in Dubai, get Dubai 30 days or 60 days Visa Extension.
▪ Standard Visa: The visa process takes 2 – 7 working days, excluding during public holidays in the UAE.
▪ Express Visa: The visa process takes 24 hours to 48 hours. Excluding during public holidays in the UAE.
▪ Dubai eVisas: Dubai tourist visas are electronic visas (eVisas). A printable eVisa will be emailed to you.
▪ Visas FAQs: Find Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the United Arab Emirates Visa. Click here.
Notice: This Dubai 96 hours visa is a transit visa and cannot be used for studying or working in the UAE.
It was fast and came in on time.
We had a swell time in Dubai.
Thanks, CD Travels.
I had a great experience with cheapdubaivisas.com I found them on google and applied online, completed the payment and received my visa. They are reliable, trustworthy, and were very helpful when I called.
This guys have been my Dubai Visa Plug for 3 years now.
CheapDubaiVisas.com does what they do – process cheap Dubai visas so why go elsewhere?
I am currently in Dubai on a visa. It was fast, easy, and relatively cheap. I recommend cheapdubaivisas.com to anyone who needs a visa.
Most review I saw before applying has people saying that they got their visas in 10 hours and 24 hours.
My visa was delayed for 48 hours.
Abigail & Wole –
CheapDubaiVisas.com provided assistance with everything we needed from visa, flight, airport pickup, hotel reservation and we had a truly memorable transit experience in the amazing Dubai and Abu Dhabi in 4 wonderful days.
The visa process can really be a hassle and time consuming, but CheapDubaiVisas.com comes to the rescue!
Landed Dubai with no issues.
We wanted to wait until we arrived before leaving a review.
Thanks My People
It was my first transit visa.
It didn’t feel like it was my first.
CheapDubaiVisas.com is easy.