Dubai 90 days Visa — Single Entry
Create unforgettable memories solo, with your kids, your spouse, common-law partners, loved ones, family members, friends, work colleagues, clients, or business partners, at the world’s number destination for tourism, and discover the new land of opportunities for study, work, business, health creation, investments, retirement, residency, and more.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) 🇦🇪 has so many visa types for transit, tourism, business, work, business, and residency; these include 48 hours visa, 96 hours visa, 14 days visa, 30 days visa, 60 days visa, 90 days visa, 2 years visa, 5 years visa, and 10 years Golden Visa respectively. Get expert help with picking the right type of Dubai Visa for your purpose, click here to chat 💬 with our Live Chat 💬 Support, or WhatsApp Us.
V i s a S u m ma r y :
▪ Dubai Visa Requirements:
° International Passport ID (with a minimum of 6 months validity).
° White Background Photo Passport (Clearly Scanned).
° Payment (not required if you made a card payment.).
▪ Visa Purpose: Dubai 90 Days Visa is for Tourism and not for studying, working, or residing in the UAE.
▪ Visa Type: This is a Single Entry eVisa, meaning you can only use it to enter the United Arab Emirates once.
▪ Validity: You can stay in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) with this tourist Visa for a maximum of 90 days.
▪ Standard Visa: The visa process takes 2 – 7 working days, excluding during public holidays in the UAE.
▪ Express Visa: The visa process takes 24 hours to 48 hours. Excluding during public holidays in the UAE.
▪ Dubai eVisas: Dubai tourist visas are electronic visas (eVisas). A printable eVisa will be emailed to you.
▪ Visas FAQs: Find Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the United Arab Emirates Visa. Click here.
Notice: This Dubai 90 days visa is a single entry tourist visa and cannot be used for study, work, or residing in the UAE.