Dubai 30 Days Visa Express for infants — Single Entry
Create unforgettable memories solo, with your kids, your spouse, common-law partners, loved ones, family members, friends, work colleagues, clients, or business partners, at the world’s number destination for tourism, and discover the new land of opportunities for study, work, business, health creation, investments, retirement, residency, and more.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) 🇦🇪 has so many visa types for transit, tourism, business, work, and residency; this includes 14 days, 30 days, and 5 years and 10 years Golden Visa. Get expert help with picking the right type of Dubai Visa for your purpose, click here to chat 💬 with our Live Chat 💬 Support, or WhatsApp Us.
V i s a S u m ma r y :
▪ Dubai Visa Requirements:
° International Passport ID (with a minimum of 6 months validity).
° White Background Photo Passport (Clearly Scanned).
° Birth Certificate for Child (between 0 – 11 years old).
° Payment (not required if you made a card payment.).
— Please note that 1 or both parents are required to be applying with their children. You cannot apply for a child’s visa as a standalone without a parent.
▪ Visa Purpose: Dubai Tourist or Visitor’s visas are not to be used for studying, working, or residing in the UAE.
▪ Visa Type: This is a Single Entry eVisa, meaning you can only use it to enter the United Arab Emirates once.
▪ Visa Extensions: Visa Expiring Soon? Stay longer in Dubai, get Dubai 30 days or 60 days Visa Extension.
▪ Standard Visa: The visa process takes 2 – 7 working days, excluding during public holidays in the UAE.
▪ Express Visa: The visa process takes 24 hours to 48 hours. Excluding during public holidays in the UAE.
▪ Dubai eVisas: Dubai tourist visas are electronic visas (eVisas). A printable eVisa will be emailed to you.
▪ Visas FAQs: Find Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the United Arab Emirates Visa. Click here.
Notice: This Dubai 60 days visa is a tourist visa and cannot be used for studying or working in the UAE.