Dubai 30 Days Visa — Single Entry
This Dubai 30 Days Visa gets you access across any province in the United Arab Emirates 🇦🇪 including:
° Abu Dhabi ° Ajman ° Fujairah ° Sharjah ° Dubai ° Ras al-Khaimah ° Umm al-Qaiwain.
Create unforgettable memories solo, with your kids, your spouse, common-law partners, loved ones, family members, friends, work colleagues, clients, or business partners, at the world’s number destination for tourism, and discover the new land of opportunities for study, work, business, health creation, investments, retirement, residency, and more.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) 🇦🇪 has so many visa types for transit, tourism, business, work, and residency; this includes 14 days, 30 days, and 5 years and 10 years Golden Visa. Get expert help with picking the right type of Dubai Visa for your purpose, click here to chat 💬 with our Live Chat 💬 Support, or WhatsApp Us.
V i s a S u m ma r y :
▪ Dubai Visa Requirements:
° International Passport ID (with a minimum of 6 months validity).
° White Background Photo Passport (Clearly Scanned).
° Payment (not required if you made a card payment.).
— Please note that 1 or both parents are required to be applying with their children. You cannot apply for a child’s visa as a standalone without a parent.
▪ How to Apply for Dubai Visa:
° Step 1. Fill out the Dubai Visa Form online.
° Step 2. Pay for your Dubai Visa online.
° Step 3. Get your eVisa in your email.
▪ Visa Purpose: Dubai Tourist or Visitor’s visas are not to be used for studying, working, or residing in the UAE.
▪ Visa Type: This is a Single Entry eVisa, meaning you can only use it to enter the United Arab Emirates once.
▪ Visa Extensions: Visa Expiring Soon? Stay longer in Dubai, get Dubai 30 days or 60 days Visa Extension.
▪ Standard Visa: The visa process takes 2 – 7 working days, excluding during public holidays in the UAE.
▪ Express Visa: The visa process takes 24 hours to 48 hours. Excluding during public holidays in the UAE.
▪ Dubai eVisas: Dubai tourist visas are electronic visas (eVisas). A printable eVisa will be emailed to you.
▪ Visas FAQs: Find Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the United Arab Emirates Visa. Click here.
Notice: This Dubai 14 days visa is a tourist visa and cannot be used for studying or working in the UAE.
We actually used them for the first time and got our baby’s visa in 5 days. It was surprisingly the cheapest, easiest, and surest way, plus the customer service is awesome. I would recommend them to everyone 🙂
I’m leaving a 4 star because my visa came in on the 5th day. I was hoping it would be faster.
Thank you, our baby got her first Dubai Visa.
The first of many to come.
Thank you guys for creating a special discount for infants as a standard pricing.
I cannot believe that we actually saved over 60% on our baby first Dubai Visa.
I’m sure that a lot of parents are excited about this savings so on behalf of us who know you and are about to find you, thank you for the savings.
Thank you for the savings.
Queen Susan –
Okay this is really impressive. I save a whopping 80% on my baby’s Dubai 30 days visa.
I’ve not seen anything like this anywhere. This is very commendable.